This Mod adds Teleport Blocks to your server.
Following privileges are added:
- use_tpblock: Allows the user/group to use the teleport functions of teleport blocks
- set_tptarget: Allows the user/group to set the target positions for teleport blocks
- get_tpblocks: Allows the user/group to get all teleport blocks available with the command “/get_tpblocks”
- delete_tpblocks: Allows the user/group to delete single Teleport Blocks
- delete_all_tpblocks: Allows the user/group to delete all Teleport Blocks at once (useful if BlockIDs shall be changed)
- uses Block IDs 245 to 254 (default, can be easily adjusted)
- Incompatible with PermissionBlock Mod
More detailed information about how to use this Mod can be found in the included README.
Teleport Blocks Mod
Version 1.1 (2013-11-26)
* Reworked internal structures.
* Fixed people being teleported to 0,0,0 under certain conditions.
* Introduced new save system. All Locations are now stored in “UserData\TeleportBlocks.txt”
NOTE: If the file the Teleport Blocks are stored in gets corupted it will be automatically deleted.