This Mod adds “Locations” to your server.
Every time a player enters such a location a message is displayed.
Example: You just arrived at [location name]
- a user must have the privilege manage_locations to be able to add/delete locations.
- This Mod just adds a new command, so it should work fine together with any other Mod
More detailed information about how to use this Mod can be found in the included README.
Don’t forget to set “languageCode” correctly in the Mod file.
Adds Locations to your server
Version 1.2 (2013-11-26)
- Added chat prefix (all Mod messages are now prefixed with “[Locations]”)
- Added a check for empty names when adding locations
- Introduced new save system. All Locations are now stored in “UserData\LocationList.txt”
- Fixed some general typos/wrong messages
Version 1.1 (2013-04-14)
- Fixed /locations clear (previously no privilege check!)
- Default language changed to “EN”